View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #33
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
So, numeric values might be useful.
I have now opened a GitHub issue on this:

https://github.com/kguil/Marvin-Roadmap/issues/198

Once we have numeric values associated with every formatting setting in Marvin, including font size, it will be easier to determine as to why a new book supposedly does not initially open with the same preferred font size.

It just bothers me to hear, over and over again, that "font sizes are not sticky in Marvin", when that's not true at all... They are 100% sticky; what is really meant, is "A new book I open in Marvin does not immediately show my preferred font size." That is how the complaint should be worded...
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote