View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:01 AM   #75
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Caleb unfortunately my local library doesn't have any of Temple's books in eformat, but they do have then in audio and also some of them video format. (I've since picked up some of the ebooks from Amazon UK for US$2 and under)

I started Tyley's Thin Blood, but her style wasn't for me.

I've enjoyed Greenwood's Phyrne Fisher mysteries over the years, and particularly enjoyed this latest one, Murder and Mendelssohn - but again no eformat at my library. (sigh)
Sorry to hear that Lynx-lynx. I'm tripping over Peter Temple and Kerry Greenwood in Melbourne. I scouted a number of e-Libraries that allowed non-local members and then joined all that I could. My local doesn't even have an e-Library so it was either be aggressive or do without and I chose the former. Not sure if that's an option for you where you are, or whether you've already tried that approach, but just thought I'd throw it out there.