View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #24800
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
In this dirty old part of the city Where the sun refuse to shine
People tell me there ain't no use in trying
Now my girl you're so young and pretty And one thing I know is true
You'll be dead before your time is due
I know
Watch my daddy in bed and tired Watch his hair been turning gray
He's been working and slaving his life away
Oh yes, I know it
He's been working so hard I've been working too babe
Every night and day Yeah yeah yeah yeah
We gotta get out of this place
If its the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
'Cause girl, there's a better life
For me and you

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFYkJRB3xo )

Progress... more boxes filled.... more junk thrown....

Good morning, everyone! Suddenly it's Summer. Spring was fun even though it was only on a Friday. One day of long pants and long sleeved shirts, but no jacket. Then right into short pants and t-shirts. Fortunately, all the new shorts that I ordered arrived yesterday, so no more wearing Clown Pants with suspenders! These pants actually fit!

Taylors of Harrogate's 'Yorkshire' tea in my cup today, and some rice and miso soup to go with it. Then it's off for a 5k walk to the hardware store to buy a couple of tool boxes. That should make packing up my toys a little easier this afternoon. We filled a few cases with winter clothes to ship off to my sister-in-law's barn. Not much need for down jackets, wool hats, or even sweaters in the jungle. Should we come back to Japan during the winter for a visit we will need something to cover up with, so it will be waiting for us if we need it.

One more mug of tea... then out the door! Lot's to do today!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote