View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #20
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
That's what Nexus devices are for.
Yes, I really hope the Nexus models are successful, and become the dominant style, rather than the overloaded devices from other manufacturers.
A member of my family got a Samsung Android phone recently, and it had three different email apps installed (none clearly labelled), one from Google, one from Samsung and one from the phone company. That isn't a good user experience. An iPhone/Nexus model, where everything is supplied by the OS manufacturer, is much cleaner.

Quote:
I don't understand the complaints
The complaints are for all the devices which aren't Nexuses.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote