View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Last thing I'll say on this.

Please read everything said in this thread. NOTHING has been advised that is NOT in the design of the device. As you obviously don't believe me, read the manual published by Kobo on their site. It tells you how to do these things. If that doesn't mean that the device is designed for this function, what does.

And as you think reading kepubs is the only way to avoid frustration, there are lots of reports about problems getting them onto the device. I have had to do at least one factory reset to get the kepubs loaded correctly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote