View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #369
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepanda View Post
Don't know if it was already mentioned but I'd like to have a continous pdf viewing experience for multipage pdfs. If the text is too small, I zoom in and to get to the next page I have to zoom out, get to the next page, zoom in again, it's annoying.
When zoomed in, drag the page all the way to the side. A black strip will appear on the side. Press that and you will go to the next page.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote