View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #62
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Just received this reply from Baen:
"I apologize for the hassle with your recent order. We were having problems with our email server over the weekend, which most likely explains why you didn't receive your download link email. Per your request, I've resent your receipt and download link emails for Baen Ebooks order 730073.

For future reference, your purchased Ebooks are always available for download on our Web site. Below my signature line, you will find three ways you can easily find Ebooks you've already purchased. Just make sure you are logged in to our Web site.

I've also emailed the complimentary monthly Baen Bundle to your friend at ..."

So bfollowell should have the code from Baen now.

Those next in line in this thread look to the following (although I'm not sure if each has PM'd the one before them with an email address that hasn't been used for a prior Baen purchase):

Next in line:
tilia
Dcslz
pisceschick
kg3
IcecreamltDan
travger
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote