View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Anthologies would be fine or Anthology or xxxyyy. Only want one collection for all anthologies athough I can understand people wanting more for specific genre anthologies.

My reason for wanting them in one place is that often I want to read a tad more after finishing a book without actually starting a new one, so a short story or three is nice. And/or I don't know what I want to read.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote