View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:52 AM   #40
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
OK, I will keep my goals separate from this particular challenge. Thanks.
Spindlegirl, you do not need to change anything! The whole point is to create a challenge that is right for you. Your goals are your goals, you can keep or change them as you see fit!

Edited to Add: I joined the 100 books in 2011 knowing that I would not make 100, but not knowing how far I would actually go. The 2012 Reading challenge is a perfect place for you to see how far you actually get. Please don't be discouraged. I hope to see your progress on the List thread.

Happy reading!!

~Nyssa

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-20-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote