View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #180
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
It took a fair bit of work to write this one but it was an interesting exercise. Slowly my knowledge of Qt is increasing as I force myself to try a few new things with each plugin. The Calibre architecture is so cool to allow this, credit again to Kovid and co.
Now that I have the quick preferences icon in the toolbar it would be nice to be able to remove the default preferences icon.

I guess we can't have it all.