View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #170
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Haha, you can relax, it is a "standard item" (an author name). However it is inside one of my multiple user categories. That is what I cannot determine currently once the treeview is expanded - which user category that author lies within (well not without scrolling up).
I put the current category into all tooltips. What this means is that when looking at items in a user category, you will see that user category name for all items. You will not see the custom category the item comes from. This seems reasonable to me, but I can already hear the requests to have both names there.

I also added a 'collapse button' where you suggested. I didn't add an 'expand button'. It didn't seem worth the trouble and real estate.