View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Unfortunately the following two Launchpad shortcuts don't work for me:

Code:
P D = !cd /mnt/us/kpdfview; ./reader.lua "`/mnt/us/launchpad/lhack /mnt/us/documents *.pdf 0.6`" &
Code:
F E = !/mnt/us/fbKindle/goqt.sh FBReader "`/mnt/us/launchpad/lhack /mnt/us/documents *.epub 0.6`"&
I also tried adding 'reader.lua -d k3' instead of just 'reader.lua', as I heard it helps to open up kpdfview (which it does, but doesn't resolve the issue with lhack not working):

Code:
P D = !cd /mnt/us/kpdfview; ./reader.lua -d k3 "`/mnt/us/launchpad/lhack /mnt/us/documents *.pdf 0.6`" &
So if anybody has any ideas, feel free to let me know. Overall, it says 'success', but then nothing happens.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote