View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM   #426
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
And that reminds me of another frustrating aspect of Comixology. For a few series, Marvels among them, when the series is updated/remastered, the old series no longer shows up in the store. My older version of Marvels shows up in my library, but that’s a few extra clicks to check. If I just searched the store, I’d think that I never bought the series and potentially re-buy it.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote