View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:54 PM   #42
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
How exciting! Another Dynamite bundle. Now we only need another Deadpool sale. That would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
the creator line-up for Vampirella Master Series Vol. 4: Visionaries will probably make it an auto-buy for me
FYI, this was included in the previous Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle (offered back in July 2014). As always, it might be a good idea to check out the internationally acclaimed spreadsheet by GOG user madth3, which compares the contents of different comic bundles: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eP8/edit#gid=0

Shaft is in my wishlist, and so far I've only purchased Dynamite bundles from HB, so I don't have that many repeats. Still, I'll wait for the 2nd week additions.

And what's up with DC? Two weeks already without their DC weekly sales. I have to admit I am absurdly disappointed.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote