View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 04:31 PM   #42
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Wesleyan Publishing House Ebook Sale--60% Off Three or More Titles.

I consider this just a "fair" sale, as far as the quality of ebook sales go. I've gotten spoiled by free ebooks, and ebooks with discounts of 85% or more! Too, the sale is limited to one, fairly small publishing company. But some of you out there in Mobilereader Land may be glad to know of this sale.

The Wesleyan Publishing House is offering 60% off of their ebooks (A quick check of Amazon showed that the average discount that Amazon offers on WPH titles is about 30-40%). It appears that all of their ebook titles are included. You must buy 3 or more books to get that discount. The sale is good through this coming Monday, January 25.

The discount is available at two locations: here, and at the WPHBooks.com website.

Many of you may not be familiar with the Wesleyan Publishing House, especially if you are not of the Wesleyan religious tradition. Their 200 ebook titles cover topics such as Bible Studies, Discipleship Growth, Spiritual Growth, and Deeper Devotions. I know little about their offerings outside of the Bible Studies subgenre. In the Biblical Studies subgenre, Kenneth Schenck is no doubt this publisher's most prolific author and, imho, is probably the best.

Enter promo code READ3 at checkout to receive the discount.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-22-2016 at 05:40 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote