Thread: Reader's Block
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 06:25 AM   #45
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Small child? I have one friend who can spend an hour studying the menu at a restaurant (I'm talking a menu with maybe 20 choices). This includes asking everyone at the table about every menu item, consulting the waitperson, etc. The one time we went with her to a prix fixe dinner, she managed to make a production of ordering leaving several members of the Hart House staff rather bewildered (how hard can it be to order the one and only multi-course meal of the day?).
My mother was like that. Since she was the youngest of 13, I always suspected she liked the attention. Of course, it could be just one of those shopping experience things.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote