View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 01:41 AM   #1
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Is there a way to rename this?

When I right-click on a cover and choose to open it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-10-18 01_32_43-Edit the applications for COVER_IMAGE files.png
Views:	94
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	182854

Is there any way to rename it to just "Honeyview"? I tried editing the string in the Windows MUICache but that didn't do it.

I found a windows_open_with.json but I was a little nervous that editing it might cause issues because, well:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-10-18 01_40_09-D__AppData_calibre_windows_open_with.json - Notepad++.png
Views:	79
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	182855

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-18-2020 at 01:45 AM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote