View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 01:55 PM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
I've had the Sony PRS-350, Nook Simple Touch, and latest Nook GlowLight, all of them IR touch screens, all of them have worked fantastically!
That's exactly my point.

The thing I would like to see is a comparison of the Voyage screen to the H2O screen when the lights are off (H2O) and at the lowest level (Voyage) and see how they compare. One reason I think Amazon is not turning off the light is because it would not look as good because of the capacitance touch layer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote