View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
My prs-505 is great at what it does, so my next new toy would tend to need to be very different as far as features or form factor to get me to buy it. A notable exception would be if sony brought out a prs-510 that was a 505 with more memory, faster pageturns and the multilanguage support of their current devices so I could get english menus on a german model without having to reflash it like I did with my 505.
Actually, in the case of a souped-up 510 I would probably trade up as well. If the PRS-900 had the same screen clarity as the 505, I would also likely trade up, but as it is I will probably hold out for a larger screen for academic reading. If I win the lottery any time soon, however, ebook reading devices of the world beware...
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote