View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:38 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwse@aol.com View Post
Oh, I see the moderator would not allow me to upload the book. It is a book I wrote. I DID have an old version of Chrome. I uninstalled it and now have the newest "Chromium" and Firefox. Both Chromium and Firefox exhibit cutoff of right-most column when viewing 3 columns in the content viewer. It begins well at the first page, then progressively cuts off more and more. The cutoff does not occur in the old viewer when viewing 3 columns. The keyboard keys are sporadic. Sometimes R and L arrow and U and D arrow do not work at all. Pgup and Pgdn sometimes lock the screen, also. I have also tried unusual combinations of Ctrl-home, etc. I have not been successful in understanding how to delete the downloaded books in "continue reading". I will try downloading the latest version of Chrome (not Chromium)
Sorry about that. It was not perfectly clear that you had the authors permission to post the work. If someone else had posted it, you would be happy we caught it.
I will edit the Mod notice. Go ahead and edit the post and reattach the work (and state that you are the Author), OR FILE A BUG REPORT AND MARK IT PRIVATE, to avoid posting in public. Your choice
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote