Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:42 AM   #71
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Well, m92 is very close to noiseless in my opinion. It does not make more noise than tapping by finger on tablet screen. The tapping does make some noise, as well as turning page in paper book.
On my PRS-T1, i barely have to touch the corner of a page to go to the next page. It is absolutely silent. And no need to double tap anything. To activate the dictionary, I just let the tip of my finger on a word for two seconds.
The contact of a hard plastic pencil on the screen can not easily be as silent as that of my smooth skin. I know I did not dream all those clicking sounds on the various M92 videos on youtube.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote