Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #64
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I will buy the next version if it uses Android, since I am so much more satisfied with Android software such as GoldenDict on my Sony PRS-T1 than with the antiquated, clumsy dictionary software used on Chinese readers.
From the hardware point of view, I will buy it if it offers a front-light that can be set very low like on the new Kobo Aura HD, and of course the highest possible definition is a must since I tried the latest Ipad, which offers gorgeous text.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote