View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #18
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I tried the same command line but without the " " and with only two files to save time. I still received the same error message and I noticed that it was taking the two files and processing them alphabetically, instead of by file. For example, it processed the first page of the first comic book, then the pages of the second comic book, then the rest of the pages of the first comic book. The images in the .cbr file are named funny, which doesn't matter when using the reader program, but it messes up the processing. I will try some more variations.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote