View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #16
rubikscube99
Enthusiast
rubikscube99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I think this is an urban myth. My power meters have worked fine from day one. What do you think happens to make it more accurate? You think there is some AI in it?

BOb
AI as in American Idol or Artificial Intelligence? ... ? *screw adam lambert* ... anyways...

ya i think your right pilotbob, the power meter on all my fancy gadgets: iphone, macbook, pc notebook, electric toothbrush... have worked fine since day one. If power meters were not calibrated out of the box; there would be no point in having a power meter on the display. Therefore, i think that amazon should really fix their website where they state that a kindle 2 user should get 2 weeks of reading with whispernet off. Due to my miraculous battery increase out of nowhere, my battery is lasting longer than what i had predicted. I am nearing the end of the fifth day since a full charge up (yes it is night over here), and i still have that same amount of battery i mentioned in the first couple of posts earlier (or maybe a little less.. but still quite a bit more than half), so another 3-4 days and im seeing a total of 8.5 days on a charge. NOT 2 WEEKS AMAZON!!!!!! dont LIE to your customers. (if anyone IS getting 2 weeks on a kindle 2 please inform us of this miraculous happening )
rubikscube99 is offline   Reply With Quote