View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
If it could be made to work, I wouldn't want it. It's hard enough some days just keeping up with all the replies in the "New Subscribed Threads" list on my User CP page. Since the forum software already automatically subscribes us to each new thread we comment in, and automatically sends a notification to our User CP page every time a new post is added to a thread in which we have posted, think of how unwieldy that page would quickly become if it also listed each and every instance of a personal reply to one of our posts?
You do know you can turn off the automatic subscription thing and choose which threads to subscribe to right? It's the first thing I do when joining any forum.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote