View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #1277
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
fanfiction.net has made more changes again to break a couple different things in FFDL.

Attached is a version that fixes all the problems I've found. So far. I'd like to give it another day before I push another release.

Please report any further problems.

UPDATE Mar 28, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

ff.net hasn't changed for hours now. So I've pushed these changes out as a new release. If calibre doesn't report that there's a new version (1.7.19), tell it to install again anyway.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 03-28-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions