View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #3
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Hi Dennis,

no, those were low-res files. I've attached the original Illustrator files, you'll have to rename it to .sitx as that is the archive type used (StuffIt). If you could batch them to something more useful (say, gif or jpg images with a minimum width of 550 pixels) I'd be most grateful.

I can open the file with StuffIt Expander and then use Irfanview to look at the files (there are some low-res preformatted ones in there that I used for the book and some high-res vector-based ones), but some of the fonts and formatting go wonky. Someone with a Mac and AI will probably have more success.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Final Figures.zip (4.29 MB, 776 views)

Last edited by acidzebra; 08-31-2008 at 07:13 PM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote