View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #480
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois_C View Post
Another useless feature: Reading life; why should I admire my reading performances, why should I be rewarded for a pleasure, why should I show this triumph to the whole world on Facebook? Just modern craziness...
Some of us quite like Reading Life. I like to see my reading stats and the awards are just a little bit of fun. I'd be upset if this was removed Anyway, you can turn Reading Life off if you don't like it.
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote