View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldomenguzzi View Post
I checked also after installing the 2.1.2 firmware, but again the same thing?
Does it have to do with the QT libraries? And if so, how do I change them on the PB912 PRO?
Cheers
I am on the latest firmware, and it works for me (just selecting qorganizer.app): however, the problem with it is that if you set a reminder, it will pop a message in qorganiser only - so if you are reading, you'll never know that you are missing an appointment. In short, it is cute, but not very useful at least for my purposes.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote