View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #106
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Oh no I was suppose to do a factory reset? Sorry for the confusion on topic, the thread took a different direction discussing different Samsungs and I tried to get back to the SGP5, and meant my KFHD! My brain was fried on electronic gadgets. Sorry.

I am playing with both gadgets and I get really confused on controlling functions.

Should I still do a factory reset? It seems to be working okay. Wi Fi switch was not responding though.
new is offline   Reply With Quote