View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:25 AM   #15
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
I tried to find whether there is another, new [hidden] way to support alternative fonts without jailbreak but I've failed. It's possible that such a way exists (or maybe old way should be just slightly changed). But... at the moment I'm agreeing with you that USE_ALT_FONTS method had been removed from stock firmware.
My Paperwhite magically started doing it after the update to 5.3.0, with the files I had left on it from my previous test (copied verbatim from my Touch). Seems to work for me.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote