View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #33
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVnook View Post
I see nearly all of these listings are for the Kindle. What about for the Nook? Or is this just a slow month so far? This is my first time checking this section out, so I'm not sure what I should expect in terms of listings for e-readers other than the Kindle. Thanks.
SQDancer added a link to Kobo for Revenge of the Cootie Girl by Sparkle Hayter. It is still free today and DRM free so that you can sideload it to your Nook (same epub format).

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Reven...SPQ/page1.html

You can download any book from Amazon (or anywhere) that states Simultaneous Rights (DRM free), convert it in Calibre to epub format, and then sideload it.

People generously contribute sales and links as they find them. You are not bound to the B&N store. When I first got my Nook I loaded it with DRM-free books from Amazon. Calibre to organize and convert your library is simple to download and use.

Good luck and enjoy the hunt!
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote