View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #127
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witzend View Post
Yep, it's deffo 1.2.2 (thanks to you !!). Is it worth uninstalling this then re-installing and trying collections again ??
I doubt it, but yeah, you have nothing to lose, so give it a try

BTW, and just for completeness: I know that GUI Launcher is behaving strangely at times - this is usually fixed by a reboot. In my defense: the Launcher is not "my" program, but yifanlu's - in other words, I don't understand every little detail of it inside out. I merely "ported" the injection vector to the 5.1.x firmware, and fixed two bugs. But 99.5% of the code is not mine...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote