View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #35
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think the bad reviews due to not knowing the specs are more than compensated for by the reviews from folks who will take whatever they are given and be happy with it. They believe the hype. Though this doesn't apply to most of the good reviews, there are enough of them to counter the bad reviews submitted because people do not read the specs.
I'm not quite sure why you continue to insult satisfied PW owners. We are not "folks who will take whatever they are given and be happy with it" and we are not dummies who feed Amazon with dollars just because of the hype.

As difficult as it may be for you to accept, there are happy PW owners. Just look at the recent MR poll which asked if we were happy with the screen. I agree it's a small sampling but 76% said yes (73 yes, 23 no).

I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you, but that is no reason to continually disparage those without problems.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote