View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The really funny part is that I am wearing a t-shirt right now that says: "I void warranties". Jon did not know this when he made the joke.
heh, that's a hilarious t-shirt. i can't think of a better one, for you.

(yet another t-shirt to add to my list of t-shirts i want. although i don't know when i would wear it, because right now i am wearing my TOM WAITS T-SHIRT THAT I BOUGHT AT THE TOM WAITS CONCERT and i plan on wearing it every single day for the rest of my life.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote