View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:33 AM   #8
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaJay View Post
Ok this didn't appear to work. I deleted the book from my Vox, but when I logged into the website it was still in the "I'm Reading" section. So I deleted from there and then undeleted it. Now it's only in my "purchased" section and is not downloading back to the Vox. I think I did something wrong... however, the book is no longer on my Vox and I don't have to look at that bookmark that kept bugging me, so silver lining?

Thoughts? Other than I'm kinda thick?
Thats sounds ok

search for the book again in the kobo store, from the results page click the little 'i' symbol and select 'get a preview'

as the book is in your purchased section it should recognise you have bought the book previously and download the full version
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote