View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #7
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
Www.plexapp.com

This is a beta but for all that its well developed and well supported by volunteers and developers alike. You can download the media server software as well as desktop media client software for free (windows, Mac and Linux) plus there's a free cloudlike service that makes your server accessible to paid mobile clients (like the $4.99 Plex for Android for kindle fire).
Thanks, I'll take a look. I seem to remember having Plex installed at one point, but I think I tried to stream something and couldn't get it to work for some reason.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote