View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Opera Mobile uses a lot of App storage (over 20 MB) compared to Dolphin which uses about 5 MB. I like Dolphin because in addition to being a full featured browser it allows me to go Full Screen which I couldn't figure out with Opera Mobile. In my opinion Dolphin seems faster than Opera Mobile. I really like Opera Mini which is on par with Dolphin for speed but it lacks Flash. Firefox 8 is kind of nice because it allows me to synch bookmarks and Firefox 9 was recently released although I haven't been able to find it yet outside the Android Market. Miren is another browser that is pretty nice although it lacks big name recognition.
Turn off status bar in settings to get full screen in Opera Mobile.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote