View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:38 AM   #4
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
There is no charge for browsing using 3g. I have found it to be slow, but nice to have as a "just in case" browser.

For me, it has worked in Spain, France, Germany, The Netherlands and South Korea.

When I travel outside the US I am sent a message called Important Reminder About International Delivery Fees. It states "There is no charge to use Whispernet 3G wireless outside the U.S. to receive books, receive single periodical issues, access archived items, or browse the Kindle Store."
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote