View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
I know, it's anti-American, and I don't care.
I'd say it's more "un-American" than "anti-American" -- it's more that it's not typical of "Americans" than that it's hostile to the United States.

What you're talking about is rather a tough thing for the young to grasp since it's an abstract, and I'm given to understand that the human brain doesn't really develop the capacity to deal well with abstracts until sometime in the 20's (it varies from person to person, of course, and the male mind tends to lag, something about testosterone, I'm told, but I think that's feminist propaganda [that's meant as a joke by the way! See the smilie? ]).

Fortunately, excessive youth is a problem that gets better on its own, if the youth in question lives long enough.

The fact that Adam already recognizes that he has a potential problem bodes well for his being able to deal with it in time for it not to cause him too serious repercussions.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote