View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #17
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Nice! I don't see any issue. Because as you said without the source the diff file is useless. What if you've downloaded the PDF of Mistborn then you can get my LRF conversion over at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...356#post156356
Well, people here have argued that format shifting were you did not do the work yourself was illegal/immoral or whatever so I a counting on them to repeat there arguments here and strongly object to this practise.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote