View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
What's your fitness level?

So my partner summarily announced a few weeks ago that we were going to do P90X. For those who don't know, its an 1+hour a day workout regimen that at some points actually encourages participants to "bring a bucket."

Now we're both in shape, and both work out daily, though this is a new level intensity for us both. But it got me to wondering what the fitness level of my fellow ebookers is like.

Last edited by astrangerhere; 01-24-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: stupid early morning typos
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote