View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB01 View Post
I am new to Calibre, and cannot seem to figure out how to get covers to show on the Pandigital Novel. I see by this thread that support was added, but which options do I choose to get it to create the cover image with the same file name prefix as the title?

Looking at the internal memory of the Novel, it seems that books are saved in the eBooks folder, and images are saved in the .thumbnails folder, but I'm not sure if that's necessary ot not.
The user manual mentions that you have to have a .jpg file with the same name as the book file, to have a picture to go with the book.

i.e., librarydog.jpg & librarydog.pdf

I haven't tried it yet, but....
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote