View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #16
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Speaking of firmwares, there's a feature of the LBook firmware that I like: when I lock the keyboard of the device, it goes to sleep, and there's an image of a sleeping cartoon cat, complete with the ZZZ. Now I like the image very much, but was curious about whether it's possible to replace that image with one of our own every once in a while?

I'm also curious about startup and shutdown screens - is there a simple way to change them, without resorting to installing new programs and mucking about in code?

Last edited by citac; 10-28-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: eek the typos!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote