View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #11
Andyp133
Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PRS 505, PRS 350, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
I had the same dilemma, and I decided on a 350. The screen is of much better quality than the 505. I can easily read the 350 at a much smaller font than the 505, and the 350 is so much more portable that I carry it with me more often than I did the 505.
That also is my view too. My only worry is that the more I carry it around the more chance of a mishap. Just have to be careful. I'm far more clingy to my ereaders than I am about other possesions that cost a lot more money.
Andyp133 is offline   Reply With Quote