Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #63
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Thanks for the update, the new features sound great.

Unfortunately, even though I managed to put version 4 of your patch, version 5 does not seem to work, I get a toolbar and a black screen. I did have the same issue with version 4 but it went away somehow, here it just stays. I believe it is the same issue that owl123 had.

The files were copied manually, when I use stuffit expander on macosx, it does not overwrite anything, put produces Programs1 etc on the device, so I unzip in a directory on the computer and then manually move and replace all the files in the correct positions. It has worked so far for all applications including version 4 of your patch, xournal, fbreader, leafpad, rxvt, midnightcommander, sudoku, gnuplot. Of course I could try to unzip from a terminal if i can remember all the required extensions ....
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote