View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Yyzguy
Yyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of lightYyzguy is a glorious beacon of light

Device: iPad
problem with Kobo ebook on iPad

I recently purchased my first Kobo book for iPad (previously I have purchased from Amazon, but Kobo seems to be less expensive). I discovered that when I turned on night mode, the text disappeared (like black text on a back background). I played with every setting in the program, but nothing fixed the problem. Unfortunately, i do most of my reading at night and I prefer to read the white text on a black background.

I downloaded several other (free) Kobo books, and none of them exhibited this issue.

Kobo customer service does not have a solution for this.

Does anyone here have any ideas why this happened and whether there is anything I can do to fix it?

In case it matters, the book in question was The Upside of Irrationality, by Dan Ariely.
Yyzguy is offline   Reply With Quote