View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaskyle View Post
I really enjoyed the Odd Thomas series. They are fun, quirky books where a young man named Odd Thomas can see and interact with the dead. There is a reason for this brought out in the series, which ultimately serves a purpose. Odd even meets some famous dead people like Elvis!

I did find the books took a bit darker twist later in the series. Overall, I found them enjoyable. They did include bits of humor and sadness -- but, not at the same time as you presumed!

Thank you for the info.

Sounds like the light side of Brian Lumley's Necroscope series.

Well, I have that first one. I suppose I really should read it.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote