View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:11 AM   #43
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
@NiLuJe: Couple of questions

1)Is it safe to put ALL my various .bin files to be installed in one go: RP & CRP, USBNetwork, SS, fonts, python, margins/fonts sizes hack, AcxE. If/when I decide to update to latest fw....

2) Should I disable condensed font override and FreeType override before updating fonts hack?

3) My PW1 with fw 5.4.4 [I'm waiting to see if PW1 will get on more final fw update because I'm to lazy to redo editing of jar files to use my custom font sizes, so still haven't updated to fw 5.4.4.2] is already jailbroken (snapshots version of jb that preserved MKK). How do I go about updating it to this newest version? Just drop the update bridge bin or redo whole jailbreak?

4) Should I update to RP & CRP found in your snapshots thread? Before updating the jailbreak...
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote