View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I left my wifi on for a week or so back in July and again in August because somebody mentioned in another forum that they'd been talking to Spring Design support and a firmware update was coming for the Alex "soon". I haven't seen it yet, and now I'm busy playing with the Sony 350. I really want a Pearl screen Alex, but if such a beast never appears the new Sony readers are a pretty good substitute.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote